OuR LiTtLe FaMiLy

Monday, January 4, 2010

2009 TO AN END

Hey everyone. Sorry once again it has been so long. I really need to try and do better about updating our blog. We had a great Christmas and holiday season. My parents came up along with Matt's parents and everything went very well and we all had a great time together. Our boys were spoiled and have so many toys now! UGH...where do they all go? Matt got some new tools and parts for his bike so it better run this summer so I can go too. If not, I am loading my bike in the truck and going...lol...hehe. I got a promise ring and seeing a very bright and happy future for our family!!! My brother and Rachel are getting married in May and seem very happy! We are so happy for them and wish them all the best!! Well that's it for now and will try and do better at keeping this up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment