OuR LiTtLe FaMiLy

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Our Life




So I am horrible and blogging and am going to try and do better. We are all doing great here in Rigby, Idaho. The boys are both in preschool and loving it! We are getting ready for Tayven's 5th birthday! I can't believe he is already 5!!! I am trying to work my MaryKay business and get it going again because I am not finding a job worth putting the boys in daycare for.

Well here is a new day to me try and keep up with our blog! Hope I can keep it going!!! February 9,2011 we moved out of our old house and bought a brand new house together!!! It fits our family perfectly with room to grow hopefully soon!!! Its absolutely beautiful and we could not be happier!!!

I married my best friend and soul mate on June 4th, 2011!!! It was the perfect day! Our kids were a big part of the ceremony and we were so happy with how the day went!! We had an amazing honeymoon in Cozumel, Mexico for 6 days and LOVED every minute of it! We swam with dolphins, saw Tulum ruins, snorkeled, swam, relaxed, and loved our time together!!! My life could not be any better!!! I am so happy and blessed with where I am in my life today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment